Seeking a new voluntary role? Want to make a difference and gain skills? Are you a Livv Housing Group (formerly KHT) customer?
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to come on board and join our customer panel!
It’s a fantastic chance to become part of a professional group and you will help Livv:
- look at issues affecting customers and help recommend improvements
- work with and alongside Livv staff
- help prepare an annual activity plan
- help us keep you, our customers right at the heart of everything we do
- give recommendations to our Executive Directors and our Board
- tell other customers what the panel does and encourage them to get involved
- Hold our Livv Board to account, acting as a critical friend as well as much more!
Get the chance to:
- achieve great skills and experience for your CV
- access technology and develop digital skills
- have valuable work experience and references from us
- receive travel expenses for attending
You may already have these key skills, but if not, we’ll help you to develop:
- thinking strategically – you’re someone who can see the bigger picture
- working with others – building relationships and networks in and outside Livv
- influencing – you can engage others openly and persuade a variety of people
- sensitivity – respect for others, being aware of your actions impact on others
- confidence – belief in your own ability
- social conscience – a commitment to work to improve the lives of our customers and communities
- data analysis – ability to focus on data and identify our strengths and weaknesses
To find out more and take part, send your name and contact details to email@example.com
Positions are available for either 1, 2 or 3 year terms.
Closing date for applications: 18th May 2020 at 5pm.