We’re working in partnership with Alchemic Kitchen to bring food workshops to Knowsley, and we’re looking for men to get involved.
So, if you’re keen to improve your culinary skills or are bored of eating the same thing, come along to learn how to make delicious meals.
Join one of our taster workshops**:
They start at 10:30am (with breakfast provided)
- 22 September – Huyton – Knowsley Heights (Car Park)
- 30 September – Prescot – Elm House (Outside communal area)
- 12 October – Kirkby – Quarry Green (Car Park)
- 20 October – Halewood – Ashton Park (Outside communal area)
The taster workshops involve:
- Cookery demonstrations
- Recipes to take home
- Fresh food parcels from fruit and vegetable van
- General advice around food and cooking
** You don’t need to book a place on the workshops. Just turn up on the day.
If you enjoy the workshop you can sign up for one of the free courses we’re running later in the year.
Food courses include:
- Free lunch provided at each session
- Food to take home and recipes
- Free travel provided to and from the venue
- A recognised and accredited certificate of completion
- A slow cooker to take home and keep
- A hamper of fresh and store food to create meals afterward
- Top-up Fuel Voucher (PayPoint or Post Office)
- Ongoing support from our advisory teams
- Opportunities to volunteer with Alchemic Kitchen
If you’d like more information, contact Paul on 07810053647 or Kathryn on 07342054861.