Knowsley Council are keen to involve you, our communities in shaping the vision and themes for this special year, which broadly focuses on storytelling. Many creative and inspirational writers are from Knowsley such as Phil Redmond, Willy Russell and Alan Bleasdale to name a few. Many other famous wordsmiths, such as Edward Lear and William Shakespeare have connections to Knowsley through the Earls of Derby at Knowsley Hall.
The Council are keen to fire up the imagination of our towns, villages, communities, schools and organisations to help them to plan for a really exciting and meaningful year of celebration and to start their activities soon, building up to 2022.
After holding a series of Cultural Conversations in October-November 2019 at Halewood, Huyton, Cronton, Knowsley Village, Kirkby, Prescot and Whiston, Knowsley Council want to continue these conversations and hear more of your creative ideas.
Due to the current climate, this next phase of Cultural Conversations will take place digitally over Zoom.
To register a place on one of our digital Cultural Conversations, visit one of the links below.
- Huyton & Stockbridge Village – Monday 29th June 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Cronton – Tuesday 30th June 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Halewood – Wednesday 1st July 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Knowsley Village – Thursday 2nd July 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Kirkby – Monday 13th July 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Prescot – Wednesday 15th July 2020, 6:30-8pm
- Whiston – Thursday 16th July 2020, 6:30-8pm
If you are unable to attend one of the Cultural Conversations but would like to be added to the mailing list click the link below.
For more information: email@example.com or call 0151 443 4918