Senior Project Manager – 1632
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50,110 – £56,743 (spot salary)|
|Hours per week:||37|
|Closing date:||23rd August 2020|
The Senior Project Manager will lead and manage the development and delivery of major complex strategic or regeneration sites from inception to final certificate, Including land assembly and the promotion of holistic working with external partners and internal service providers, in order to contribute towards the successful delivery of the Group’s Development Growth strategy.
The Senior Project Manager – will be required to:
- Directly manage individual schemes and oversee the management of other schemes contained within the onsite delivery programme, from start to completion.
- Deliver individual schemes in accordance with Homes England contracts requirements, ensuring scheme delivery compliance with internal, external, planning and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that projects comply with internal and external procedures, quality standards and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure efficient procurement approaches are adopted to deliver maximum value for money and comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Manage the development appraisal systems in relation to individual schemes and ensure synergy with the development programme and the wider business plan.
- Maintain detailed scheme files for internal and external audit purposes.
- Manage specified schemes during the post contract phase, including the monitoring of consultants’ performance against agreed briefs, reporting on programme and spend throughout the project.
- Provide support in the preparation of Homes England programmes funding bids and other new business opportunities or major regeneration schemes.
- Provide programme management support to the Head of Development / Development Director as and when required.
- Provide line management to Project Managers, Clerk of Works and other relevant members of the team
- Lead on the development of new housing products and/or delivery mechanisms.
Please review the full job description and candidate requirements using the links below. Email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference number above.