Property Manager – Planned Works – 1628
|Job title:||Property Manager – Planned Works|
|Salary:||£31,385 – £33,919|
|Hours per week:||40|
|Closing date:||28th July 2020|
The purpose of this role is to:
- To assume overall responsibility for specific allocated projects or programmes of works within the planned works team including their safe, efficient and on time delivery of requirements.
- To ensure all legislative Health & Safety obligations are met for allocated projects including where applicable all Principle Contractor duties defined under CDM regulations.
- To coordinate all areas of the direct delivery of works or the sub-contracted delivery of works in line with agreed programmes and objectives.
- Ensure the quality of works delivered are in line with agreed parameters.
- Produce weekly plans and programmes to monitor the on-site delivery of projects or programmes of works in line with Group requirements.
Please review the full job description and candidate requirements using the links below. Email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference number above.