Legal Administrator – 1634
|Job title:||Legal Administrator|
|Salary:||£22,764 – £26,634 (spot salary)|
|Hours per week:||37|
|Closing date:||23rd August 2020|
The Legal Administrator will provide support for Section 11 disrepair cases and other Asset led legal processes and actively assist the legal ‘no access’ process on all asset and compliance activity.
The Legal Administrator will be required to:
- Coordinate the delivery of a quality and robust legal service and no access process.
- Support the day to day processing of disrepair cases to include data collation, purchase order processing, appointment scheduling and case management.
- Prepare repair history, external and internal defects reports, schedules and all other relevant information.
- Process legal and statutory documentation accurately and in a timely manner. Comply with legal protocols and internal timescales to allow LHG to meet all statutory and policy requirements.
- Support the process for gaining access into properties for all asset and compliance related activity. Communicating with residents and making system-based notes of all activity.
- Assist with maintaining an up to date and accurate database of all disrepair cases. Make sure all data/documents are stored within corporate system and communicated to teams and solicitors accordingly.
- Assist with the retrieval and capture of system-based information.
- Support the analysis of disrepair trends and data and proactively target where intervention is required.
- Accompany other team members or appointed experts on visits to tenants’ homes.
- Deputise for the Legal Officer in any absence. This could include dealing with complex issues that arise during the progression of legal cases.
Please review the full job description and candidate requirements using the links below. Email completed applications to: email@example.com, quoting the job reference number above.